Welcome to Bristol Progress Days
Bristol Progress Days 2021
July 9th, 10th, and 11th
This year’s theme is:
Bristol Progress Days (BPD) needs your help. Like many non-profit organizations, we have struggled with COVID 19 setbacks that have caused financial distress for BPD. Currently, the committee intends to plan for in-person activities for the summer of 2021. FIREWORKS will be displayed on Sunday July 11 at dusk. “Looking Forward” is our theme for this year.
It has become necessary for BPD to request community support to stabilize our finances. We know that you are getting requests like this from many sources. Please be aware that BPD is not supported by the Village of Bristol. BPD is an independent non-profit responsible for budgeting and financing our events.
For example, fireworks cost about $7,500 per year, The contract is signed a year in advance and prepayment is required. Parades also put a dent in the annual budget. Some of the bands cost between $500 and $900 each. Bands will be limited for the 2021 parade if we cannot raise the funds.
Please consider making a contribution today. Make your check payable to Bristol Progress Days, and mail it to:
- Bristol Progress Days
- P. O. Box 254
- Bristol, WI 53104
So what do you get if you contribute? ” RAFFLE PRIZES ENTRIES!!! (Lic#R0028230A-84923)
Here is a sample of the prize list:
- Timeshare in WI at Christmas Mountain or Odyssey. Two night stay, valued at $600.
- Boyne Mountain Resort in Michigan, two night stay. Valued at $600.
- Lakeland Septic Service, Cleaning of septic or holding tank. Valued at $85.
- Jimano’s Pizza Gift basket
- First Stage, 2 tickets to a production
- Sky Zone, two 90 minute Jump Passes. Values at $42.
- Jockey International, two $25 gift certificates.
- Luisa’s, two 18″ thin crust 3 topping pizzas
- Kenosha County Golf at Pets or Brightondale, 2 rounds each. Valued at $40 each round.
If you have questions, please call Carol Nichols at 262-945-1630.
You can also donate on this website. Please act today. Many Thanks!!